Poster Session Guidelines
A reception / poster session will be held on Tuesday, June 18th at 6:00 pm in the Dabney Hall Courtyard Patio, adjacent to the meeting venue. Posters will remain on view until 2:00 pm, Thursday, June 20th.
Prepare Your Poster
Each presenter is provided space for their poster board. Dimensions of the useable work area are 36 inches (91 centimeters) high by 40 inches (101 centimeters) wide.
- Place the title of your poster at the top of the poster board to allow viewers to identify your poster. Indicate title and authors' names.
- Highlight at least the first author's name, e-mail, and affiliation.
- Prepare all diagrams or charts neatly and legibly beforehand in a size sufficient to be read at a distance of 2 meters.
- Organize the paper on the poster board so it is clear, orderly, and self-explanatory. You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, graphics, etc.
- Finally, we ask that authors bring a powerpoint or PDF version of their poster for upload to the LCPM10 website after the conference has been concluded. Either a single view of the entire poster of a sequence of smaller views is acceptable, although the latter is preferred for legibility.
If you have further questions please contact: email@example.com